Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Turkish Love Knot Beaded Crochet Bracelet

25th April 2013 (Thursday) @ 1.24pm

This is what I did 2 to 3 days ago ..... trying out crocheting turkish love knot beaded bracelet.   

I was surfing and quite by accident "stumbled" on a tutorial on YouTube.  I told myself that I could do this as it is very easy and so, ended up doing two of it.   Well, actually it's not completed yet and I only wanted to experiment with it. 

 This technique is easy to crochet as you can use any size/shape of beads to complete the design and turn it into a bracelet, necklace, earrings, etc.  The important thing is that you need beads with holes large enough so that your thread/yarn could go through it.  

I ended up searching in my bead stash for big hole beads and found only this turquoise and flower beads that my thread/yarn could fit into.  




Thanks for looking!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment