Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Crochet Beaded Rope Necklace

 26th June 2021 (Saturday)

Hello everyone!  I know I've been away too long and have not been updating my blog.   At the time of typing this, Malaysia (the country I'm from) is having its MCO 3.0.  It has been extended again and again after a 2 week period.  

Everything is at a standstill and my house which is in the midst of renovation was stopped abruptly as construction was not one of the category that was not allowed to be carried out.  

Since then, to keep sane, I've been occupying myself by induldging in my crocheting either a handbag or necklace.

Below is a photo of myself wearing my plain coloured and simple beaded rope necklace against my new batik blouse.

Hope to update again with something else in the near future.

Till then everyone, please take care and stay safe.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment