Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Hello, hello I'm back

Today is 22nd October 2022 and am back again after such a long hiatus.  There has been many happenings in my personal life as well as the world since I last updated my blog.  Did this and that and those in between.  COVID-19 is still around and will be here to stay for a long time.

First things first!  I just published my step by step wire jewelry tutorial on Etsy 10 minutes ago.  In total I now have 8 wire jewelry tutorials listed in my Etsy shop.  This tutorial is for a beginner with basic wire knowledge to intermediate level and above.

  It's created from scratch from a spool of wire and am pretty satisfied with the outcome although I've been unintentionally neglecting my wire crafting passion.  This motivates me to create more tutorials in future.

If there is anyone interested in learning wire wrapping, do browse through my Etsy shop for other listings.  You can also check my Facebook page, emilysecretpassions for latest updates.

UFO EARRINGS TUTORIAL






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment