Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Handmade Wire Wrapped Adjustable Ring

Hello again as Emily is back from her unofficial break.
I am so happy (well, not just me but every member in the family!) now that we got back our computer from the workshop yesterday and here I am updating my blog again.

Been playing with wires and seed beads and ended up with this adjustable ring. It looks something like the "Opposites Attract" Adjustable Ring that I made awhile back but this one uses seed beads around the frame.

I've thought of doing a tutorial (for free) for this very simple and easy ring which is suitable for a beginner who has already learned the basics of wirework jewelry making. I'll make an attempt to do the tutorial but since I've not done it before, it could take awhile though.

So, don't forget to drop by my blog from time to time to check it out.


Hmm ......... the ring looks good on my finger, eh?
Just focus on the ring and not my fingers, ok.


Alrite, that's about all I am sharing for today.

Thanks for dropping by and have a wonderful week ahead. =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment