Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Problems Uploading Jewelry Pictures

Hi everyone.........
I know, I know.... I've been lacking behind in updating my blog again. Thousand apologies!
Took a short break from wirework and now into crocheting with seed/bugle beads. Been at it for the past two weeks or so.

So far, I have completed two bead crocheted bracelets and a necklace. I have problem uploading the pretties over here but I have uploaded them in my Facebook (www.facebook.com/emilysecretpassions.blogspot.com). So, if you want to have a look at the pictures, please head over there.

I'll be making a few more (hopefully) and will upload the pictures in FB if I fail to get them to upload to my blog. Ok.. I'll make this a short one as I've got to string more seed beads .............

So... in the meantime, if you have any inquiries (at all) regarding any of my jewelries, please do not hesitate to email me, ya.

Thanks for your patience & have a nice week ahead!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment