Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Food .... during MCO (Malaysia's Lockdown Period)


29th April 2020 (Wednesday)

Today is the start  of Phase 4 (29th April to 12th May 2020) of Malaysia's MCO for the Covid-19.

We have been requested to stay at home and do whatever to our liking. JUST STAY AT HOME! So, these many weeks am doing exactly just that. Besides daily routine of house chores,  I've done gardening, crocheting, cooking, baking,  etc except exercising. 😊

Am sharing some photos below of food I made.  There were others but I didn't snap any photos.   A few may be my 1st attempt like this Basque Burnt Cheesecake.  The recipes were obtained via YouTube where they have many versions.


           Basque Burnt Cheesecake


               Green Chicken Curry

Sweet Dinner Rolls

I overcame my fear of baking breads/buns with this plain sweet dinner rolls being the dough didn't raise during proofing. After many trials and error I managed to do it.  Next on my list will be to make different versions of the buns..


Among others are banana cake, fried cruellers ( yau cha kwai - not successful with it though), Sambal Udang Kering (dried prawns) and Agar-agar Pandan (Jelly).

Another 2 weeks to stay at home, you bet I am going to try making other stuff.

Thank you for reading 😊and have a wonderful day. 😚


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment