Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Throwback - Crafted wirework earrings from 2019


21st April 2020 (Tuesday)

Below are photos of earrings I made in the year 2019 but still kept in my phone memory.  All earwires were made using non-tarnish artistic wires.  The briolettes are rose quartz, leopard jasper, cherry quartz, aventurine, tiger eyes.  I've also used Swarovski crystals and gold filled beads for the earrings.

When can I start wirework jewelry crafting again?  Soon ..... I hope.

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful week ahead !😚


Rose Quartz Briolettes


Tiger Eye Briolettes


Adventurine Carved Flower Beads & Swarovski Crystal


Leopard Jasper Briolettes



Cherry Quartz Briolettes


Thank you for reading this post!  :D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment