Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Crochet Beaded Rope ~ Necklace and Bracelet

2nd June 2020 (Tuesday)

I was in my early 20's when I first learned to crochet beaded ropes.  It was taught to me hands-on by my then office colleague.  However,  I got distracted iver the years with my job and marriage and forgotten about it until a few years ago when I started beading again.

Sharing some photos of the beaded ropes.  All these were done some time ago (3 to 4 years ago)


This one is so colourful.  Found the pattern on Pinterest.  I made it into colourful sections but the main character is still the black/white cat.  It's a very long necklace that you can also wear it as a multi strand bracelet on your wrist.



Plain beaded ropes, both above using Matsuno glass seed beads in size 11.


Above using Miyuki seed beads.
Pattern from Pinterest.


Black & white combination.
Pattern from Pinterest.


Combination of light blue and white
Pattern from Pinterest


White beaded rope necklace


Flower pattern bracelet.
Pattern from Pinterest.


Long strand of beaded rope in red with black dots.

Thinking of pursuing this hobby again since I have some leftover seed beads.  How I wish there would be more than 24 hours in a day.

Thanks for looking !  😊



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment