Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Custom Ordered Crochet Bags


19th June 2020 (Friday)

Hello!  How is everyone getting on?  I hope everyone is well and fine during this Covid-19 pandemic.

Malaysia is now in RMCO stage but everyone still has to take the necessary precautions and practise the SOP when outdoors.

I travelled out of state yesterday to deliver these bags to my customers.  They were completed for quite awhile but due to the lockdown since March 18, I have not been able to make delivery.


Tote bag in maroon colour with handsewn handles.


Upclose 


Medium size handcarry bag


Grey Bucket Bag


Nice purple bag with handsewn handles


Dark grey with handsewn handles

These totes are my best sellers.  So, if anyone is interested in the bags, kindly get in touch with me.

It's Friday today and soon weekend comes.  Till then, stay safe and  take care, everyone! 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment