Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Crochet beaded rope

27th June 2020 (Saturday)

Another weekend is here and gonna be over soon after tomorrow.  Haiz!   How I wish there would be more than 24 hours in a day.  

Well anyway ..... here is my work in progress for the moment.    Picking up bead crochet again after stopping for quite awhile.  Was destashing some stuff when I found my seed beads and cotton threads.  Asked myself why don't I start bead crochet again since I have all the materials.  So, I ended up crocheting this pattern after browsing on Pinterest.  

Not sure yet whether to turn it into a bracelet, choker or long necklace.  Its an 8 around with size 11 Miyuki seed beads.  I will update with a photo when it is completed.


Thank you for reading.

Till then, have a wonderful and productive weekend peeps!  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment