Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

All Things Crochet

3rd May 2020 (Sunday)

Ask me how many days we are in Malaysia having lockdown and I'll give you a blurry face.  Honestly, I've lost count the number of days already but we're into our 4th phase of the lockdown.

Well, that's that and now back to my post. I've stopped temporarily doing wirework jewelry and indulge myself in crocheting.    Here are some photos of what I've made over a couple of years that I went "missing" but I'm still keeping and revealing here.


Crochet hand clutch


Half fabric/Half crochet envelope clutch


2 colours crochet hand clutch


Crochet laptop cover


Plain crochet handbag



Crochet sling bag


Crochet tote

There are more photos to come when I next update my blog.

In the meantime, stay safe and take care, everyone! 😚😊


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment