Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Work In Progress - Crocheting a round base bag

14th May 2020 ( Thursday)

2 days away and the weekend is approaching. Having insomnia and feeling tired for the past couple of days, baking is out for me but routine cooking and carrying out house chores is unavoidable.

 This is my work in progress for the past few days.  I need to have an outlet to destress, ok!  
  Infact, I have another 2 WIP projects waiting to be completed.

This is a stitch (crocodile stitch, so called because it resembles scales of the crocodile ).  Initially afraid to do this stitch but now its easy peasy.  It uses up a lot of thread though.  It started with a round base and gradually crocheted up to the height that I require.  Will update with a photo of the bag when I've completed it.


Thanks for reading.  Have a nice day !



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment