Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Throwback photos on holiday trips


14th May 2020 (Thursday)

Hello!  Its a Thursday and the weekend is approaching soon .  Nothing much to blog except to share some photos at random, taken during my trip to the Island of Langkawi and Bangkok, Thailand about 3 to 4 years ago.


Posing with the 1st crochet slingbag I made purposely for this Langkawi trip.




Posing with my childhood friends (went to school together and still kept in touch up to present time)


The great landmark in Langkawi, The Eagle

Pantai Chenang, Langkawi

Can't remember the name of this place in Bangkok.  The 2nd crochet bag (bucket/barrel bag) that accompanied me on this trip.  Oh wait .... I think this was the King's Palace or King's Temple.  Loved the colourful tiling works on the building.

Still in Bangkok.  We had taken a boat cruise and stopped by this famousWat, a tourist attraction.










Railway Station @ Hua Hin



Theme Park @ Hua Hin


Another Buddhist Temple


This Bangkok trip was the most memorable of all because on the first day of arrival, I fell and sprained my ankle that left it swollen.  It was so painful for the rest of my trip that I had it bandaged and still being able to walk for another 3 days of sight seeing.  Thanks to my friends who took care of me during the trip.  Came back and seek treatment.  Up to date, my ankle is still not 100% recovered although it's been more than a year.  Taking a fall does not deter me from taking another holiday trip.

Enough said, am looking forward to another trip with my besties again in the near future.  

Have a wonderful week ahead, peeps! 😘






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment