Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Food ~ Steamed Glutinous Chicken Rice


Saturday, 16th May 2020

Reluctant from baking cakes/bread for the past few days, I am back with this recipe using glutinous rice.  This is the second time I made from the leftover glutinous rice I had made previously.  I was advised by the doctor to stop eating glutinous rice for health reason but I ate it anyway, because it's been such a long time since last tasted it.

I made it using one of the many recipes from YouTube channel, namely "Spice N' Pans" .
 Didnt follow exactly the steps but it came out very delicious when eaten with chilli sauce.  

The ingredients I've used are pre-soaked minimum 4 hours or overnight glutinous rice, pre-marinated chicken meat and chinese mushrooms and chinese sausages.  You can put whatever ingredients you want but I prefer the above. 

 The meat, sausages and mushrooms are arranged at the bottom of the bowl and then top up with the glutinous rice which is then pressed to level it with the bowl.

Lastly, steam in boiling water for 45 minutes or more depending on the portion.


So yummy!  😋




Metal bowls to steam (minimum 45 minutes) them in and then unmould upside down to a plate for serving.  Best eaten while still hot with chilli sauce on the side.  Feeling hungry?

😘😍😄😀😊🤗

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment