Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

My 4th Basque Burnt Cheesecake during MCO

Monday, 18th May 2020

I would like to apologize if I have bored you with my baking and cooking rants.  This blog is supposed to be about wire jewelry making but turned out otherwise.  I am "temporarily" distracted from wire jewelry craft and turning my attention to crocheting and now, this.  Bear with me please.  

This cake was done  during the weekend and is my 4th Basque Burnt Cheesecake during the MCO period.  I just wanted to use up all the cream cheese that was left from previous baking sessions.  This time I really managed to get the top surface burnt accordingly.  


I followed my recipe from The Emily Wong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjSbwWhkXis on YouTube.  There are many more videos that you can find on this cake, some added matcha (green tea) and some chocolate with a twist.  You just have to follow whichever suits you.


Care to have a slice?  

Feeling bored with no updates about wire jewelry crafting?  Please bear with me, ya until I get myself motivated & inspired again with wire jewelry.

Thank you for reading!  


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment