Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Japanese Tensha Beads

Hm........don't you just love the beautiful flower painting on the beads. Received them awhile ago. I have always been attracted to beautiful flowers, especially roses. Just can't take my eyes of them! They're made of acrylic, weightless, beautiful and EXPENSIVE. So, that is why I only ordered a few of them. The beads are focal beads but I have not decided what to do with them yet. Anyway, will keep them in a safe place until I've decided what to do with them.



~ Lace Agate Teardrop Wire Wrapped Pendant ~


Made this pendant as a gift for my daughter's teacher whose birthday falls next week. The Lace Agate Teardrop Gemstone bead is wrapped and coiled with silver artistic wire and hangs on a 16" silver plated chain with hand shaped clasp.





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

little accompaniments said...

Hey Emily,

The flower beads are beautiful! Waiting to see what you'll create with them :)
And I'm sure your daughter's teacher will love the pendant ;)

Post a Comment