Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Beaded Flower (French Beading Technique)

I managed to steal some "ME" time to make this flower which is crafted according to french beading technique. Had wanted to do it previously but kept putting it off until now. I had a lot of colourful seed beads left from my earlier beading days so this is the result. It's a large flower but could be made smaller by using lesser sead beads and wires.
I wonder what I should do with it now as I only made this piece. Looks like I have
to steal some "ME" time again later on to make a few more and make them
as part of a decoration on the coffee table.


Ok, now I have to get back to crafting some more commissioned pieces which will take me a few more days.
Have a happy and cheerful day, everyone ! =)
Thanks a lot for looking!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment