Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Handcrafted Fabric Flower (Lollipop) Hair Clip

Here's a couple of pictures of the fabric flowers that I promised to share. They're also called the "Lollipop" flowers. I made a few samples here for my daughter.
I went to the textile shop in town to look for fabrics and I came home with a few colours (fuschia, yellow, apple green, dark blue and white) of the textile (satin) so that I could carry out the experiment. Went home and started to draw circles in various sizes on the cloths, cut, singed the fabric, glued the circles in layers, the pearl(s) and finally glued onto the hair clips and the outcome as you can see from the picture. There are many tutorials out there on YouTube, so you have to be patient to go through each one of them to learn the trade.

Here is Evon posing with the "Lollipop" Fabric Flower hair clips.
Will be doing another variety of flower with a different cloth but this one needs some sewing done. So, stay tune for more updates of my fabric flowers.
~ Thank you for stopping by ~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment