Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Focal Pendants with Rose Bail - Commissioned Piece

I got these large focal gemstone pendants quite some time ago but didn't know what to do with them until I decided to do a bail for them. As the hole is at the top (front to back), I came up with a few designs but somehow I like this one, the rose design, the best. I made the old fashioned chains to go along with them.

(Sold)
This is Malachite Crazy Lace Agate Gemstone Focal Teardrop shape,
done with natural copper artistic wire.
The pendant itself measures 45mm x 35mm.


(Sold)
The above is Aqua Crazy Lace Agate Gemstone Focal Teardrop shape,
measuring 45mm x 35mm.
The bail and chain was crafted with silver artistic wire.
Thanks for looking ! =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment