Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Handmade Wire Wrapped Earrings & Pendants

Hello there.... it's been quite awhile since I last updated my blog. I've been busy crafting as well as doing a little bit of this and that in between. So...for the time being, here are a few pictures of my pretties that I wanna share.
For your information, my pretties are also available at
http://www.handmade.my
(Marketplace for Independent Handmade Artist)
under the name EmilySecretPassions.
So, log on to the mentioned site and see what other
handmade items from other artists are available)

Free form wire 5-petal flower earrings, handcrafted with brass artistic wire and adorned with Swarovski round crystals and bicones. The above earrings can be custom made to your request with other colour wire & beads.

Vintage-looking netted background Mookaite Gemstone Carved Flower Pendant
with handmade links as chain (top & bottom pics). There are also few other pendants available at www.handmade.my.


Viking knitting technique teardrop shape earrings

Galaxy Earrings, handcrafted with natural copper artistic wire & adorned with yellow Cat's Eye beads (also available in other colours)

Well....it's back to crafting again right after this as there's a few other tutorials that I wanna try out.

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful week ahead.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment