Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Handmade Wire Jewelry ~ Freshwater Pearls (Custom Orders)

2nd September 2012 (Sunday)

Hi ya, dear.  While updating this, I am listening to songs to unwind myself from the "stress" I've been facing.  I was rather busy with family commitments for the past 3 weeks or so, hence the neglect in updating my blog. There were too many things to do and I have just struck out a few items on my "To Do List", however, there are still more items which I hope to accomplish.  Anyway, here are a few pics of  custom made pieces I've completed since the past 3 days.  
A neighbour brought a strand of 109 pieces of freshwater pearls and wants it to be divided into making 3 necklaces.   The holes in the pearls were too small for thicker gauge wire, so I had to use a small gauge wire which is strong enough to craft the necklaces. 


A simple stringing 


Wire wrapped pearls with swirly links  


Wire wrapped herringbone with swirly links & pearl drops

Now, back to the items on my list ....... and the 101 things to do once the week starts again.  

Thanks for dropping by & have a wonderful week.  


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment