Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Handmade Wire Jewelry ~ Messy Diamond Earrings


2nd April 2014 @ 5.10pm (Wednesday)

Hello ... I am making my "appearance" again after a lapse of nearly a month.  

Here's a pair of earrings which I crafted using silver plated wire.  The two triangle components are  joined together in the middle with amethyst beads and  thinner gauge wires were purposely tangled to form the base as part of the earring design.  

I wonder what name should be given to this earrings...... Let's call it

MESSY DIAMOND EARRINGS




Inquiries on the above earrings can be directed to my email at 
emilytanmeisin@yahoo.com




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment