Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

~ Annoucement ~

Hi everyone! Emily's Secret Passion is back again, after many unsuccessful attempts at changing my blog skin. I've finally succeeded but this time with lots of help from my son.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all readers of this blog for their patience and understanding while my blog was being upgraded.

I made a promise previously that I would post some pictures of my latest project. So, here goes....

TRINITY CIRCLE LARIAT is completed based on a tutorial by Jenny Pong of JP Beads.

This lariat uses the weaving and coiling technique with cluster of wire wrapped beads made of freshwater pearls and swarovski round pearls of various sizes and colours, attached to the other end of a chain.


Code: ESP12


The loop's diameter measures about 4 cm and length of chain from one end to the other end is 30 cm. The cluster of beads can be replaced with other beads/gemstones of your choice.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment