Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Some leisure reading .......

Hello to all my readers...... How have you been? Hope that all of you are in the pink of health. The H1N1 pandermic is now circulating in Seremban as one of the student from a chinese school here have contracted the virus. The school is now closed for a week.

I have not been updating anything much these days as you know, the responsibilities of the homemaker is unending but I managed to do a project or two based on tutorials during a bit of in-between free time.

Here are a couple of pictures taken by my son a few days ago when I was doing a project. Will post the pictures when I have the time.


Still have time to look up, smile and show the "peace" sign.


This is my so-called "Work" table. Hunched and full of concentration executing a project.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment