Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Misc Card Collection

I was not entirely in the mood for jewelry crafting, so I "dug" out my card collection from my "treasure" box which brought a lot of old memories. These cards were collected since I was a small girl of about 7 years of age up till now, though it gets lesser nowadays due to the advancing technology as well as saving the trees from being cut down to make them.
The first birthday card I received was from my late father when I was 7 years old and year after year he would give me a card until I reached my teens. Besides birthday, I also received other cards from aunts, cousins, friends, bosses, etc. These cards will be kept in my possession until ....... (don't want to mention it, but I think you know what I'm gonna type. ;p)

My collection of cards.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment