Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

A Short Break .....

Yoohoo... I'm back after a short break.
The Winter Solstice Festival and Christmas has been celebrated, and the year end school term is coming to an end in a week's time. I have been kept occuppied since the school holiday started last November. Now I can't wait for my children to go back to school so that I can have half the morning doing my house chores in absolute peace. Oh... how I crave for that moment! =)))
I've also been absent from my work table from time to time to deal with more important things like .....oh well, a hundred and one things that needed to be looked into. But in between all these, I still manage to steal a little bit of time pondering over the fashion or jewelry magazines for ideas and inspirations as well as to motivate myself. At times, the creative juice just won't flow and I'd be staring at my work table for nothing. Sometimes with wires and tools in hand but nothing came out of it.
The year 2010 is just a few days away and I hope to do more wire crafting as well as to learn new things that am passionate about. New year resolutions.......? Nope, making resolutions is not for me.
So, here's wishing best wishes to every one. May you find health, wealth, wisdom, good friends, good times and happiness thru' out the year. Last but not least, thank you for your support in handmade crafts.
~~ oo ~~ Emily ~~ oo ~~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment