Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Wire Crochet Pearls and Pua Shell Necklace

I've been lacking behind in my crafting and posting pics in here as I am too busy at times attending to the family's needs. Anyhow, I will be taking a short break from crafting for the chinese new year as there's loads of preparation (like spring cleaning, shopping for clothes, buying cookies, etc.) and hopefully I'll be back with some items after the festival. I've been a bit slow this year in preparation for the coming festival as I'm taking it very, very ................... easy this year.
Anyway, was away in Bentong, Pahang during the weekend to attend a family member's wedding. The pics shown here is a necklace (choker style) I wore to the function which I crocheted with anti tarnish silver artistic wire with oval shape Pua Shell, two sizes of swarovski pearls and crystal bicones.




Crochet Wire Necklace (choker style), with swarovski pearls and crystal bicones.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment