Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Woven Bezel Turquoise Pendant

Do you still remember the prototype woven bezel pendant frame which I posted in my blog awhile back? Well... anyway that piece has since been dumped as I was dissatisfied with the outcome and that led me to this latest piece which I completed a few days ago. This design comes from Lisa Barth and am quite happy with the outcome. ;))

This teardrop shape turquoise cabochon (30cm x 25cm) was constructed with copper colored artistic wire and I've added a corrugated bead to form as part of the bail.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

little accompaniments said...

Hey Emily,

This is really pretty! Is it to be sold offline? I'd like to put more of your items in my blog ;D

Post a Comment