Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Watch Pendant Necklace

I made this watch pendant necklace out of desperation as I was without my watch for more than six months. Had wanted to get a brand new one but didn't have the time to shop around for it. The watch that I had with me was a gift from hubby many years ago. Since I have only one piece of this watch face in my stock box, I made it to wear as a pendant necklace. It doesn't really matter whether it matches the clothes I wear, as long as I can see the time it would be alright to me.



Round shape watch face done with mobius chain maille technique and linked with rose quartz briolette, pink/white round swarovski crystals with metal bead caps and silver plated chain with toggle clasp. I made this one long, approx. 33 inches from end to end so that I can turn the clock face to see the time.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment