Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Silver Coiled Turquoise/Swarovski Crystal Necklace

Since I was quite free yesterday, being a Saturday, I made another attempt at making this necklace. I made a coiled bracelet which I posted in my blog some time ago, so this time I made a necklace.

Started doing the necklace yesterday afternoon, and completed it this morning. More than 20 feet of wire (I used 18g, 26 and 28 g) was used to make this necklace and slightly more than 10 hours to handcoil it around the framed beads. This time I made a slightly loose frames for the beads so that I could coil the wires easily.


This necklace rests at the collarbone and is linked halfway with a length of chain.
Here I used square shape (diagonally drilled) turquoise puff beads, swarovski crystals & pearls,
metal bead caps, various sizes of sterling silver beads and garnet gemstone round beads
around the frames.
(These pics were taken with my new handphone camera, am just testing to see how sharp is the pics)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment