Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Viking Knitting in Single Weaves - Prototypes

These bangles were done in Viking Knitting technique in single weaves.


The cord ends with a pair of Bead Caps in 3D Tulip shape and hand forged clasp.


Turquoise Oval & Round beads and bead caps were added to this bangle
that ends with a hand forged spiral clasp.


The above two pics shown how it looks when worn on the wrist.


I'll be working my next project with the Non-Tarnish Artistic Wire and we'll see how it goes with a thinner gauge.

I am looking to buy a clamp to hold down the wrench so that I can work the wire with both hands. If not, then I'll just have to make do with my pair of hands and possibly my knee, as the clamp (just joking !) =)


Thanks for looking !

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment