Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

I'm Back .... Officially

Hello again.... and this time I'm officially back. The past few weeks have not been too good for me as I was kept busy with the preparation for the chinese new year which takes me away from my passion. Now that it's over, I can sit down and start crafting again. My work table, beads, tools, etc. are all waiting for me!

Actually this piece, a big and bold necklace was started before the festive season and I kept doing piece by piece at the very moment that I can lay my hands on. I wanted to do something like this long time ago but ......... anyway, here is the completed necklace. Don't have a name for it yet.




The large oval frame measures at 4.5 cm x 7.5cm and the smaller ones at 3.5 x 4.5cm. When worn, it rests below the collar bone.

Materials:
Anti-tarnish Artistic wire in gun metal and brass.
Mookaite gemstone carved flower, carnelian, turquoise, onyx, red coral (oil dyed), chrysocolla and Czech leaf-shape beads.

I am not sure whether I should keep the necklace as part of my collection but if there's anyone interested, I may part with it as I can always make another piece as long as I have the materials.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment