Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

I'm Back .....

Hello...hello.... I am back everyone but not officially.
CNY is not over yet so I'll be back right after the festival and wait for the right mood to start wirework crafting. My tools, beads, wires, etc. have been stored away temporarily to make way for some space in the living hall but I know my hands are eager to start crafting again soon.

In the meantime, wanna share these pictures with you.


Custom made for LYYL just before the CNY. Four pairs of simple wire wrapped earrings - Red Tiger Eye, Cherry Quartz, Rose Quartz and Black Obsidian.


My sister in-law wearing the Blooming Rose Collection (Mawar Mekar)
which I made for her.
Until then.... thanks for looking and have a wonderful week ahead!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment