Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Bead Crocheted Necklace

Hello...... thanks for dropping by! I know it's been more than a week since you heard from me last but bead stitching time have taken me away from the computer and deny me the time to play with my wires. In addition, I've been having problem with poor quality pictures ever since I dropped my hp camera on numerous occassions. Getting a DSRL (or is it DRSL?) camera is my last resort as my son has also been persuading me to get one.

Well.... anyway.... am still on bead stitching and will post new pics as soon as I complete a piece or two of my projects. Here's two necklaces which was completed about a week ago or so and is already listed at www.handmade.my/EmilySecretPassions.


Bead crocheted necklace (Turkish crochet) with silver twisted bugle beads
& purplish seed beads and Amethyst gemstone chips as links.


Bead crocheted necklace with black bugle beads/ red seed beads with Red Coral gemstone chips as links.

Please convo me if you want the necklace to be replaced with other colours.

That's it for now. Have a wonderful weekend all!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment