Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Negeri Sembilan Handicraft ~ Kompleks Kraft Negeri Sembilan

30th May 2012, Wednesday

Hi ya, dear. 
 I know I've been very bad for neglecting my blog nowadays but I couldn't help it.  The first school semester is in its first week but I am still busy and couldn't find the time to relax.  Anyway, since I have no time to play with wire for the time being, I am sharing some photographs that were taken today on my visit to the Kompleks Kraft Negeri Sembilan as well as to the Perbadanan Kraftangan Malaysia in Ampang Tinggi, Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan.  The purpose of the visit was to bring my son and his two school mates to gather as much as possible information on Ratttan Weaving (anyaman rotan),  interview with the proprietor, and to gather pictures for their history assignment for submission for their PMR examination.  

There are many more photographs but shared here are some that are not in order, though.

Perbadanan Kraftangan Negeri Sembilan, Kuala Pilah
(Bengkel B7, Zafialno Enterprise)




Rattan sizing machine (just like the wire gauge ruler)


The main machine to process raw rattan material 


Bundles of raw rattan before processing


Puan Azizah with a colourful basket


Self with Puan Azizah bte Ahmad, proprietor of Zafialno Enterprise. 
 A very kind, co-operative and friendly lady  who gave lots of information to school students in Seremban every year.  



Photographs below were taken at Kompleks Kraf Negeri Sembilan, Seremban


Colourful rattan baskets of various sizes 


Self choosing a rattan food cover


Food cover (tudung saji) for sale at reasonable price considering it's handmade


Handmade ceramic vases


Wood Carving


More ceramic products



Colourful rattan baskets/handbags.  Hmm.... just too many choices.  Which one shall I choose?






Batik dresses 







Furniture sets made from bamboo


Rattan craft lamp stands


Batik painting on canvas 


Entrance to the Handicraft Complex 


Well, I hope you have enjoyed viewing these photographs.  Hopefully, I have something to share again the next time I update my blog.  
Now...back to 101 things that I have to do.

Thanks for dropping by and have a wonderful week ahead!  


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

3 comments:

madhavi said...

I believe that the post has perfect collection of words and a well research on Negeri Sembilan Handicraft products, The topic here i found was really effective

Awish Epul said...

hello..i want to ask something, do you have any contact number Perbadanan Kraftangan Malaysia Kuala Pilah? because i and my classmates want to visit this place for our project or assignment.thnx for your cooperation..

Emily's Secret Passions said...

Am furnishing the address of the following for those who are doing the same project for their PMR paper.

Negeri Sembilan Handicraft
(Kompleks Kraf Negeri Sembilan)
Jalan Dato' Abdul Kadir
70503 Seremban, N.S.

Tel: 06-7671388

www.kraftangan.gov.my
www.malaysiancraft.com

Post a Comment