Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Handmade Jewelry ~ Ocean Jasper Gemstone Wire Wrapped Pendant

14th June, 2012 (Thursday)

The last pendant (Sunburst) I made was some time ago and since I have breaks in between some house chores and sending/fetching the children to/from school, I made this.  I have not tried making any jewelries with this shape before ~ a marquise focal gemstone which measures about 50cm from top to bottom.  These gemstones came in a strand, therefore have varying measurements, colours and no two beads are alike.    

Initially, I was a bit hesitant using this focal bead but it turned out very nicely.  I hand-coiled the wires surrounding the frame, wire wrapped Swarovski black bicone crystals and the ball ends are actually silver metal beads inserted into the wire and tucked in.  





I have since made another piece, also a marquise shape but of a different colour.   So, stay tune ....... =)

Thanks for dropping by!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment