Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Good Bye 2012, Hello 2013


9th January 2013, Thursday @ 9.15am



Hello, hello..... to all.  How is every one getting on with the new year?  So, did you start the year 2013 with a bang?  Me?  Nope.  The new year has just begun and am sorry to say that I am feeling rather exhausted already.  



I have just completed 2 tutorials (a pendant & a bracelet, at intermediate/ advance level) for my wire jewelry class as there's been a request for it and for which I will be conducting from home.  So, didn't have much time to create any other jewelries.  Moreover, the new school semester has just begun last week and Chinese New Year is fast approaching.  



Keeping in mind there are eleven a half months (+ or -) remaining, I've also written down many items that I attempt to execute in my "Things To Do" list, for example, to learn to make SOUTACHE jewelry,




http://media-cache-ec6.pinterest.com/upload/160018592980096347_JUEiT750_c.jpg


to do BEAD CROCHET & BEAD EMBROIDERY



Knitted Beaded Purse by my former student & friend, Agnes Ang.

to learn how to knit/crochet a beaded purse/bag, to make peyote stitch bracelet, to write more wire jewelry tutorials, etc, etc.   But, somehow or rather, my passion/interest would always bring me back to
 crafting wire jewelry.

  Last but not least, I also found out that my latest tutorial "Filigree Pendant Tutorial" which was submitted to www.handmade-jewelry-club.com (XD Designs) have been picked as one of the tutorial of the week at www.jewelrylessons.com

Am I boring you with my ramblings?
 I hope not, as for the moment, this is all I can share with you.  


Excuse me, I need to go load the washing machine
 & make preparation for lunch.  

Happy reading, happy crafting & have a wonderful week ahead.  



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment