Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Handmade Wirework Jewelry ~ Green Grass Turquoise Filigree Pendant

11th March 2013 (Monday) @ 9.15am

I think I've been doing
 a lot of this coiled filigree pendant lately.  My previous post was also a filigree pendant.  I made quite a few of them as gifts, too.   I guess I have found my signature style in wirework jewelry crafting since I took this up in the year 2009.  I have always like to do intricate looking pieces (to me, that is)




This one is done on a 30mm long x 22mm wide x 7mm deep green grass colour turquoise gemstone cabochon (AA grade quality).  The coiled filigree links and knitted bezel surrounding the cabochon was crafted using natural copper artistic wire (USA) and adorned with swarovski bicone crystals and jade beads.  

Should you have any questions, do drop me a line at emilytanmeisin@yahoo.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment