Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Wire Jewelry Tutorial ~ Wire Wrapped Geetha Earrings (To be released soon)


9th April 2013 (Tuesday) @ 5.15pm

Remember this pair of earrings I made some time ago?  
  I had wanted to write a tutorial for this earrings earlier but kept procrastinating because I didn't know what and how to, until now.   I know how to take pictures but didn't know how to go about writing one and it was a dear friend (don't want to mention name here cos' you will know who you are when you read this) who taught me how to do it from A to Z.  
  I can proudly say I finally did it! Yay!  =)

WIRE WRAPPED GEETHA EARRINGS 


This tutorial will be released soon!

  So, stay tune and thanks for dropping by!



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment