Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Hand Crochet Mini Seashell Necklace

18th July 2013 (Thursday) @ 9.32pm

Phew!  At last I got these pictures uploaded here. 
 Was having trouble uploading it since last week.  

These tiny seashells caught my eyes while I was browsing through some items in a shop and immediately I knew what I wanted to do with them.   Instead of using normal beads, I've used seed beads and the mini seashells in different sizes and crocheted  it with monofilament fishing line.  The coiled end cones, clasp and jump rings are all handforged with anti-tarnish silver plated artistic wire. 

Hand Crochet Mini Seashells Necklace






Thanks for looking!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment