Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Incomplete Projects ~ Bead Weaving and Bead Embroidery

29th August 2013 (Thursday) @ 8.54pm

Hi there!  I'm back!  
This time I'm sharing with you a couple of photos of incomplete projects which I did some time ago but did not get to complete it due to other distractions.  I "dug" it out from my "Incomplete Project" box and decided to share it here, until I have something new to update.  


Two teardrop cabochons with peyote stitch techniques and
 a bead crochet rope waiting for it's turn to be done.



A bead embroidered pendant (prototype) using seed beads, gemstone chips
 and an oblong bead as the focal.  I bead embroidered it around a felt and
 finished it off using picot stitch for the edging.

Gonna put all three back into the box until I can find some time to complete them.  Now, I've got other things to do ....... Until then, take care!



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment