Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Hi peeps!  😊

March 2017- this is the date I last updated my blog on crochet beaded necklace and a beanie.

Where did I disappear to?  No where!  Am still in Malaysia though.  There were things that got pushed back especially my jewelry crafting and I embarked on a new hobby, that is crocheting handbags.  I've not totally forgotten on wirework crafting but need to motivate myself further to continue with it.

At this time of Covid-19, Malaysia is having a lockdown (MCO).  Its our 35th day of the lockdown today and all citizens of Malaysia has been requested to stay at home.  Its happening around the whole world, too.

Anyways, to keep it brief I will be updating my blog again with whatever photos I have saved in my handphone.

Till then, stay safe and take care everyone.  😚




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment