Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Egyptian Coil Bracelet

After a few days of "being away" from wire wrapping, here is my next piece. My fingers were itching to do something, so I came up with this bracelet. It's really beautiful. I enjoyed making the coils and linking them to each other.




I used 18gauge silver artistic wire (that's the thickest gauge I have at the moment). Each piece of link is then hammered and bent into a "hook" and linked to each other. I completed this one with a bead in between the jump rings and S-shape clasp.
(Credit goes to Tina Gasperson for this beautiful bracelet.)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment