Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Leaf Shape Links Bracelet

Hello everyone...
It's been a while since I last update my blog. Here is a bracelet (prototype) to share with you in the meantime.
The leaf shape links are made with silver artistic wire and dangles from it are flower carved shell beads. Had wanted to do a pair of earrings and necklace out from the links but couldn't find the time to do them. The idea came from Sherry of http://sherrysjewels.blogspot.com who had a free tutorial on leaf/goddess links. Well .... my leaves are different from her's and you can shape them any way you want.






There are just too many things that I want to do but never get to do them, especially my wire work. Oh....oh have to go for now but will be back soon (I hope).
Thanks for visiting!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment