Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Turquoise Teardrop Copper Earrings

I was rummaging through my stash of beads last week when I came across these turquoise teardrop shape beads and was wondering what to do with them. As they are natural, so no two beads are alike. I will at times forget that I have them in my stash and found them unintentionally.
Normally, ideas/inspirations for earrings, bracelets, pendants, etc will just pop up whenever I am sleeping, cooking, carrying out house chores, driving and even when I am in the shower. Most of the time, when I can remember, I will sketch them onto a piece of paper that I can get my hands on and later play with the designs with whatever beads that I have. Then, I would use the techniques that I've learned to craft them out into appropriate designs.

How I wish I could wear them on my ears!



Code: ESP 97

The above pair is very simple in design with coils at the bottom, crafted with natural copper artistic wire and embellished with turquoise teardrop shape beads, some red donut glass crystals and round turquoise beads, hanging from handforged ear wire.

Length: 5.5cm from bottom of ear wire, 3cm at its widest part.
For your information, from now on I will not be posting the price for my accessories, except for the code no. This design will be a made to order piece. You may email me if you're interested and I'll be glad to reply to your inquiries.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment