Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Teardrop Lacey Pendants & Celtic Ear Studs (Custom Order))

Wow!!!! I think I've been away too long and you'd be wondering what happen to me. Well.... nothing happen though, it's just that I've been busy with some commissioned pieces for a customer and I've been doing just that. Am still at it but I thought I'd better write and post something here so that you'll know that am still standing on the face of this earth. =))
The weather is so hot nowadays, so much so that I prefer to stay indoors. Not that I like the weather but at times it is unavoidable when you have to leave the house to send and fetch the children from their places of activities. I think my complexion has gone two to three shades darker!!
Here is a picture of two teardrop pendants and celtic ear studs requested by my customer, FY.
Teardrop Pendants with Teardrop Swarovski Crystals in Sapphire & Clear AB, and a pair of Celtic Ear Studs made with Swarovski Pearls.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how much are the teardrop pendants ?
those are so stunning

Emily's Secret Passions said...

Sorry for the delay in replying as I don't check the comment box very often. Please email me at emilytanmeisin@yahoo.com if you're still interested in this piece.

Post a Comment